Day 1 - Your sexual orientation or gender identity. Be creative in your definition.
Day 2 - Did you have any experiences as a child that might have foreshadowed your sexuality?
Day 3 - How old were you when you knew? What was that like for you?
Day 4 - The first person you came out to and that story
Day 5 - Thoughts regarding inner turmoil about your sexuality; Did you have any? Did it escalate to self-injury or suicidal thoughts?
Day 6 - Did you face any problems regarding religion?
Day 7 - How your parents took it or how you think they might take it
Day 8 - What do you think the closet or being closeted means to you?
Day 9 - What do you think about LGBT Pride? Is it helpful or hurtful? Encouraged or unnecessary?
Day 10 - What does marriage mean to you?
Day 11 - Your favorite LGBT book (or one you’d like to read)
Day 12 - Your favorite LGBT movie (or one you’d like to see)
Day 13 - Your favorite LGBT role model/celebrity
Day 14 - Your favorite LGBT song or artist
Day 15 - Your favorite LGBT quote
Day 16 - A picture from your first LGBT relationship or of your first LGBT crush
Day 17 - Your first experience with an LGBT organization or event (Day of Silence, Pride, etc)
Day 18 - Something about the LGBTQ community you don’t understand or have a question about
Day 19 - Butch or Femme?
Day 20 - Maureen or Joanne? (Or your favorite LGBTQ show or queer-positive show)
Day 21 - Political LGBT issue that is closest to you or affects you most
Day 22 - An LGBT image that makes you smile
Day 23 - An LGBT image that makes you cry or makes you angry
Day 24 - The stupidest argument/comment you’ve heard about gay people or an LGBT issue
Day 25 - The LGBT slur you hate most or if you’ve taken back a slur and used it as a definition, ie queer or fag.
Day 26 - Your favorite gay joke (we all need to laugh at ourselves)
Day 27 - Your favorite LGBT blog/tumblr/site
Day 28 - Write a letter to someone. It can be a coming out letter or a letter regarding how you hate their homophobia or whatnot. You don’t have to send it.
Day 29 - SHOUT SOMETHING! IT CAN BE HAPPY AND ABOUT PRIDE OR ABOUT WHY YOU HATE HOMOPHOBIA!
Day 30 - Anything LGBT you’d like to end this on :]
(reblogged via indecisive-emily)
- coffeeisapoorsubstitute reblogged this from afaithfulfew and added:
- afaithfulfew reblogged this from stepinsidemyheadbro and added:
- sassypantsaarontveit likes this
- stickyourhandsinsidemypockets reblogged this from 30daymemes
- whyimspencer likes this
- xchelspaige likes this
- stepinsidemyheadbro reblogged this from 30daymemes and added:
- the-pocket-prince likes this
- bokunohatsukoi likes this
- beautifullovecrazyheart likes this
- kit-kat-gatita reblogged this from 30daymemes
- deliciousmuse likes this
- gallifreyankiss reblogged this from 30daymemes
- brooke-daviis reblogged this from spiketape
- spiketape reblogged this from 30daymemes
- sleipnirohara likes this
- official-australia reblogged this from 30daymemes
- kyasariin reblogged this from 30daymemes and added:
- morethanprinceofcats likes this
- trickyginger likes this
- takingg-chances likes this
- uscssnostromo reblogged this from 30daymemes and added:
- 30daymemes reblogged this from indecisive--emilyy and added:
- noisewaves likes this
- indecisive--emilyy posted this